2017. május 13., szombat

Wind in my hair - Rapunzel photoshoot

Inspired by the new song introduced in Tangled before ever, I did a photoshoot using my classic Rapunzel doll, Hannah. Rosemary joined later, too. Hannah taught her to sing this song.
You can find the song on youtube here, reprise included :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hbzkKGpCYU

Enjoy!
I got the wind in my hair

And an endless horizon

I got a smile on my face
And I'm walking on air
I got flowers in my hair
I tried to imitate her look from the movie and I think it urned out quite pretty. I used some small flowers that grew in our backyard.


And a song in my heart

And the fun's only starting

I got a skip in my step

Would it feel this fine?

I got a mystery to solve

But I know that it's waiting for me out there

And excitement to spare

Because there's something beginning
With the Wind in my Hair!

The beautiful breeze blowing through
And a gleam in my eyes
And it doesn't end
And a fire within
And everything life oughta be
I'm ready to follow it who knows where
And I'll find it, I swear
With the Wind in my Hair!





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése