2017. november 5., vasárnap

31 day Disney Challenge - Day 30

Day 30:
 Disney's impact on my life
Disney's definitely responsible for my obsession with lion cubs and plastic lion figures - The Lion King was the first Disney movie I ever saw, I think. And the first one I saw in a movie theatre. The lion cubs were cute so we wanted some. The two robust ones in the middle, a girl and a boy, were our first lion cubs so they had to be named Simba and Nala.
Nala and Simba
(Nala was first, Simba came a few weeks later) They lost their tails fairly quickly but other than that, they hold up quite well to play. About 22 years have passed and the're still there.
Somba on the left, Simba and Tiny on the right
The next one was the little lady with her two identical looking brothers. Fact is, she had another brother but I lost him and we got a replacement some years later. They are not as well made and cute as the first ones were but I was happy I kind of got him back - that little lion cub is the only toy I still miss sometimes. When we got the replacement then my little brother wanted one, too so we got one for him as well. The names are: Somba, the original little girl, her brothers: Simba (the one I lost) and Tiny (the one belonging to my brother)
Tenny and Rao
The brothers with the little tufts came next (names: Tenny-standing one, Rao - sitting cub)
Vadócka and Lidércke
Last came the two on the right (I mean the big family picture), Lidércke, a boy (his name means little demon, little ghost) and Vadócka, a girl (her name means little vild one) The parents came the christmas after the second cubs were purchased.  :) So much about this 'little' lion family.
During the 2000s, I kind of left Disney and picked up again with Tiana and Rapunzel but I got really back into it when Frozen came out - there started my doll collection, with the help of people I would never got to know otherwise and I'm really thankful for those friendships. :)
So in short: Disney gave me the love for animals and friend I would never have known othervise

2 megjegyzés:

  1. These are so, so cute!:) I don't think I had ever seen them before now!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Yes, they are really adorable. I have a bunch of tiger babies as well, with a mommy tiger. :)

      Törlés