2018. december 7., péntek

Sneak peek at new goodies

I just got what I oreded for Christmas and here is a sneak peak for you:
Rapunzel is for my sister and  her name is goin to be Horatia, after a character in a book she is going to be made to look like. I got another Merida because the other one, Mireben, moved out with my sister - I bought that one as a hristmas present for her as well. :)
New Merida going to be called Samantha, Sam for short for now. I'll explain sometime where I got that name for her :)
This lady will have the name Laura. No particular reason, I just liked that name for her. She needs a new dress badly.
There are more girls but I don't want to show everything :) But I'll give a hint: now my princess collection will be complete.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése