2020. január 25., szombat

Late Christmas goodies

Since I couldn't do my yearly Christmas Disney shopping before Christmas I postponed it to January and this week my order finally arrived! Lots of new stuff to review, yay!
My order included mostly Frozen dolls - singing, classic, animator, everythign I could get my hands on. I got the newest Elsa  and Anna dollset with their final looks, the singing Elsa and Anna dolls, a classic Elsa and an animator Anna. There is also a beautiful Beauty and the Beast mug, a special gift for mother, chosen by herself. Shealready carried it off by the time I took the photos sh I'll add a picture later. (It is this Beauty and the Beast mug)

Here a few not so good pictures of my new treasures:
Those two decided to be upside down, so I let them.:)

Singing Anna is so adorable! And she is perfect for the project I purchased her for. I hope I can rebody her without damaging her.
Elsa and Elsa, with different faces. I plan to do a review where all three Elsa faces will be compared. Same for Anna.

And last but not least, Animator Anna, since my Animator Elsa was lonely without her little sister so I got her one. :)
They all look like there are a dozen Ursulas around and they are taking the voices of all Annas and Elsas.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése