2017. augusztus 21., hétfő

Hasbro Little Kingdom - Elsa review

"Together we'll be the greatest team/ There's ever been"

from the musical Wicked by Stephen Schwartz and Winnie Holzman, song: Defying gravity

So this little beauty is a gift from a very dear friend :) It was not a surprise but only because she knew I would have bought her myself to give Anna aka Dori a sister. Thank you very much!
 As she is not from my country, not even from the continent where I live, so her packing is a little different, we will have a look at that.
She has of course the artwork at the front and the warnings as well. The upper left corner always has a picture or two form the movie of the character but I never really paid attention to it since I could not get pictures of those really small figures in the pictures.
Elsa and Anna are a bit bigger, since it is not a full body picture of them. The picture is from the end of the movie, right before Elsa gives Anna her skates.
The background is simple and icy.
The back of the box shows how the snap ins and the mix and match works and a much bigger picure of the character than the earlier boxes I have. It even looks a bit different from the actual Elsa, look at the face.
And look at the arms and the star shaped snowflake. Not matching at all but that does not bother me one bit. Maybe they photograped some prototypes and used those photos? I don't know.
Let's free Elsa. She has two ties across her insted of only one, like the others had. She doesn't come with an extra warning paper or that catalog showing the available sets.
I'm free!
Elsa is even worse at standing than Mulan and she is bad enough. It is hard to get this young lady standing, well she is a queen... She comes with a lightblue icicle (I think) headpiece, two white flowerlike snap ins and a star shaped snowflake, they used the same blue tone for it they used for the headpiece. Elsas top has the same blue shade as well.
Her arms are painted white to mark the sheer sleeves of her ice-dress. The skirt is a different blue, it is a pretty skyblue and it is decorated with lots of moulded snowflakes that go all around her skirt.
Elsa is shy and the skirt is, just like Mulans, super hard to get off, so I'll leave it on her. Maybe she does not want us to notice that wears tights - her legs are painted skyblue, like her skirt, her bodysuit has the other bluetone that is used for her top. She wears white slippers. As soon as she rises her arms, her top goes off. Said top has some pretty icy details it's really pretty and tries to be as movie accurate as possible.
Her face is really sweet, she wears her hair in a braid with lots of moulded details.
The colors are better on this pic but the other one is sharper
I really like how the locks are done on these dollies.
Now, it's time Marina meets her sister Dori.
For the first time in forever
They are really happy to have each other. :)
They inspect the picture on the back of the box as well.
So Marine over there is...
And have lots of things to talk about so we will just leave them now. Dori shows Marina around a bit. I'm so happy I got Elsa to go with Anna only I could not decide which one to choose so it was done for me. My little kingdom gets bigger and bigger and now it has a queen!


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése