2019. október 4., péntek

Just a quick heads up about the Frozen 2 merch that came out today

As the title says, it's just a quick post to show some of the merch that came out today (4th october 2019)
I'm always most excited  for dolls so I'll focus on those and mention whatever Frozen 2 stuff I've also seen. Hasbro is releasing so many different sets, the girls in different outfits, Anna with Kristoff, the girls together, singing dolls, a big fashion sets with both Elsa and anna and their outfits from the first movie and of course dolls of all the new characters, even a set with Elsa with Nokk and a family set with little Elsa and Anna and their parents. I'm really happy they release so many dolls but I'm also sad since some of those are TARGET EXCLUSIVES, including the family set I wanted most. I don't have a Target in my country so I only have expensive possibilities to get them. Here is their stock photo, arent the little ones adorable, And they did a good job with the parents, too, in my opinion.
Hasbro also did smaller figures and such.
These dolls are available in most stores that sett toys, EXCEPT those that are marked as exclusives to a certain store, for example as I mentioned the family pack is Target exclusive so it'll be available in Target shops. As for Europe, I'm not sure if we get them, I haven't found any of the comfy princesses her so I have no high hopes but since it's Frozen, I do have a little hope that we will at least see some of it.

Disneystore made singing dolls for Elsa and Anna in their adventure outfits and a twopack with their outfits they wear at the beginning of the movie according to a rumor, some kind of harvest festival I think the rumor said.
The singing dolls:
Elsa sings a part of her song, Into the Unknown. She is available at the disneystores and in the online stores
Anna sings a part of  her song, The Next Right Thing
Singing dolls usually have less articulation in their arms than classic dolls likely due to the singing mechanism.
The twopack:
If I get this set, I'll do a review with comparing them to the Olaf's Frozen Adventure set and the earlier classic dolls.
There is also a cute little advent calendar with two little animator dolls and lots of stuff hidden for them in the calender like clothes, their dolls and more.
There is also a new Kristoff doll, well, judging from the picture only his outfit is new.
And if the talk is about Frozen and dolls, limited edition dolls are not to be forgotten, right?

I'm pulling these from the disney pin forum, those pictures were posted there by Awesomedude32456
He also posted rumored info about edition size and release date:

Anna LE 6300
Elsa LE 6800
rumored release day Nov 23

     
There is also a rumor that the Sakks LE dolls will be the sisters in their dresses from the beginning of the movie.
It's not Frozen but there is a very adorable old-new classic doll available at the disneystore: Charlotte from The Princess and the Frog, since the movie is celebrating its 10th anniversary:
Her bangs are different from her older doll's bangs but I think she's really adorable.
Back to Frozen 2.
Of course all kinds of usual stuff is also released, clothes with pictures on them, costumes, wigs, cups and mugs, makeup cases and just about everything that can have a picture, from backpacks to towels.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3NAxxwjpLc/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3NBC8Dgr9t/

And books, with spoilers in them so be careful with them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3MzyKWgANe/

There is also some Japan exclusive stuff like cute little dolls of Elsa and Anna
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3HQ8Z7nhI6/

Those pictures are of course not mine, they belong to their owners, I'M just giving you the links so you can take a peak. :)
I feel like the Frozen craze is about to start again.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése