2017. április 20., csütörtök

recreating Pocket Princesses

Some of you may know my obsession with Pocket Princesses. I thought I could recreate those funny little scenes using pocket sized princesses aka the mini dolls. That's why I started to collect those cute little dolls in the first place. But I'm still missing quite a few so the number of the scenes I can recreate is quite limited. I'm not a very good photographer and my photos are not 100% accurate but I do my best. I just do it for fun. Chris and Elisabeth assisted with this one.
So here is my first try, recreated Pocket Princesses 57: Dinner Theatre
Yes, that thing Merida holds is supposed to be an apple

Uhh... they're not S'POSED t' move... - *sigh* I know...
Credit for the idea and the original art goes to Ms. Amy Mebberson.
Original on Facebook:
Pocket Princesses 57 on Facebook

Original on tumblr:
Pocket Princess 57 on tumblr

You can find her on Instagram as well. Please share at facebook and reblog from amymebberson.tumblr.com her work and don't claim it as your own. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése