2017. július 1., szombat

New arrivals on their way to become friends part 1 - a story by Elisabeth and Becky

"Oh what a circus, oh what a show"
from Andrew Lloyd Webbers Evita


We decided to do this post together, so you get to know the story both parties' point of view.
Elisabeths part:
So this load of new dolls spent quite a few weeks stuck in the box. Meritre even put them back into the shipping box so they're safe. No chance visitors should see them. Meritre is strange. She lets us wander around in the house, all of us, big dolls, small dolls, everybody but the poor guys in the box must be kept hidden. I suspect she wanted them to be a surprise, only we were too nosy. But when there are half a dozen curious ladies, nothing else helps. And our human wants things her own way.
the Misses Nosy
The Frozen set proves it, they’ve been around for more than two years and still no hope of getting out. Last week a small wonder happened, she decided to debox the Elena of Avalor gang and that’s how the whole story started.

Beckys part:
I must say, Elisabeth was right when she said it was a small wonder we got out of the box. This Human they call Meritre just loves to show off her new dolls to the older ones. She has some verid ideas.
There is nothing lovelier than suddenly meet half a dozen pair of eyes that are staring at us. At least, that is what out human thinks and she took us out only when all the other mini dolls were there. Really, I hate that, being stared at is not a joy, we had enough of that back at the store. Why do they look us over, anyway? We neither have two heads per body nor do we have strange clothes. So there. They should go and mind their own business. Meritre thought that’s a nice way to welcome new members of the group.
‘It takes just a minute to get them out, you’ll see’ she said.
That was an understatement or simply a lie. She stopped again and again to make photos and had to fight with some nasty ties.
just lovely...
Well at least now that we are free, we can do whatever we want and that is quite nice. But she sure has some queer ideas in her head like matchmaking and dressing up and whatnot. Nicolette was told that she’ll have to stand in and play a part in Pocket Princesses 138 (188) That girl has green eyes and not brown like Nicky. Anyway, this play the part thing was the very thing that made this avalanchelike row of events start rolling.
 Elisabeths part:
I noticed that Arabella was not particularly friendly to the new ones. Chris told me that she saw Arabella walk away during the deboxing.
I saw her walk away
‘She looked troubled’ Chris claimed ‘There is something the matter with her.’
‘Yesterday when I asked if she would like to try on a new outfit she simply barked not now in a quite unfriendly way.’
‘That’s not at all like her.’ I scratched my head
‘She doesn’t want to come to the Avalor Welcome party, either.’
The list of the strange things Bella did grew longer and longer. Asking her directly didn’t help, either. She just said she was fine and she can’t help it if we are imaging things.
‘But she does have a problem everybody can see that. Why doesn’t she tell us?’
‘Well, I can think of only one reason, we are somewhat part of the problem and she thinks we would not understand.’ Annis said wisely.
'She thinks we would not understand'

‘She turned sad quite suddenly’ Chris remembered.
‘That’s great, we might have a clue now!’ my face brightened ‘Do you remember when this happened? What were we talking about?’

‘I’m not sure but I think it was towards the end.’ Chris shook her mane to get her crazy big locks out of her face. ‘ I might be wrong but I think it was when Meritre was talking about Pocket Princesses.’
‘Uhh, now, we have a clue but no idea what it could mean.’
‘Well, it might help if we look through all the Pocket Proncess drawings. Perhaps we find something out.’ Rosemary suggested, waving with both of her arms.

We followed this advice but we couldn’t figure out anything. There was one with Elena in it, but we were none the wiser.
‘Maybe asking Nicky and Becky could help?’ Annis asked.

Beckys part:
Than they came to us, to Nicky and me. Then I realised that this Jasmine doll was not behaving like she usually did, her rudeness was something new to her friends as well. They wondered if we knew something that would help them figure out the matter.

‘Why don’t you simply ask her?’ was my first question. I wasn't precisely kind and friendly, either.
‘We already did but she won’t tell us anything. She can be really stubborn.’
‘She seems to have a grudge against Nicky. My guess would be that she envies Nicky but I have no idea why. She is just as pretty as Nicky.’
‘Pretty? Does she has something against how Nicolette looks?’
‘That’s what I collected from her remarks. For example she said that Nicky couldn’t style her hair like Jasmine, it would look awful with those stray curls. And that a pretty face is not enogh to do the trick but what that should mean is a mistery to me.’
‘You are right, it’s definitely the looky she is mad about. But why? She is just ad pretty like you said, she even has similar features!’
Annis, who was until now deep in her thoughts, now looked at us and said.
‘Maybe that’s her problem. That they look a lot like each other.’
‘And what has that to do with Pocket Princesses, pray?’ Rosemary asked ‘I think we should go and talk to her that we know and…’

‘Stop stop, Rosie’ the brown haired girl intervened ‘If we go to her like a horde of scares elephants it will make everything much worse.’
‘But…’
‘She won’t tell you anything either way, you’s only make her angry. We have to persuade her to tell everything at her own will.’
‘But how?’
I felt like an outsider while they were talking it over. We, Nicky and I somehow did not belong to this happy little group of princesses. I didn’t really care but I knew my friend did, she is open and trusting and loves to be friends with everybody and this bunch of girls were just the right company for her. So I wanted to help her.
‘Well if there is anything we can do to help, let me know. We are going to explor the big bookself now if you need us.’

‘I thought you’ll come along.’
‘No, you can handle this better without us. I have a sharp tongue and I may say something I regret later.’ I replied. I knew this was true since I had already done this. I was trying to defend Nicky but it made everything worse. Well if the worst happens, we can ask Meritre to find us a new home.

Elisabeths part:
I had a feeling these new girls weren’t really comfortable now, but first we had to fix Arabella othervise we couldn’t help these newcomers. One of us definitely has to talk to Arabella but what can we possibly say to her to convince her she is wrong? She always appears to be strong and self confident but Annis already told me that deep inside Arabella is full of doubt. She hides her doubtfulness behind a happy confident face and pretends to know everything. What’s wrong with Bella? Is it possible that she really thinks that… no, I don’t think so. We have to figure out this mistery.

I know we promised to tell Rosemarys story but bear with us, we will get there eventually, it will be a part of this long story. 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése