2017. december 9., szombat

Hasbro Little Kingdom - Rapunzel review

"This do I swear, I will be there" 
from the musical The Count of Monte Cristo by Frank Wildhorn

Yes, Raps is still here. She looks as if she was just purchased and not almost five months ago. It's been so long since I did a real post! So here is Hasbro Little Kingdom Rapunzel review for you!

She looks like a cheerful little girl who loves company so let's free her.
She has this paper with the warnings but no cathalog. She has a really pretty background that shows the royal palace. The front is, as usal decorated with a nice little picture of the princess in the box.
The colors in this picture are more like the 2012 Disney Store Classic Rapunzel dolls dress, you can check it out on Beastbelle' blog, this picture is from her 2016 Rapunzel doll review.
As you can see, the 2012 doll is the only one with darkpurple top. (I'm nut sure about the 2017 doll but I think that one has a darker top as well) Luckily this is only true for the artwork, the colors of the actual Little Kingdon Rapunzel are more movie accurate.
Here is Rapunzel with all her stuff.
She has three snap-ins, yes, everything she brings along are snap-ins. The paint and brush and the famous frying pan are packed separately while the duckling comes attached to her dress and secured with an extra elastic. I did not notice this and tried to make Raps sit down and she didn't want to. Than I found out about that extra elastic.
She wears her hair in a braid. It has nice moulded details. She doesn't have any flowers but Mulan will surely lend hers.
Sorry, the flash...
She's finally free! Green eyes, pink lips, a thick blonde braid and a firendly smile - that's Rapunzel!

Oh, a paintbrush and paint, let's make some art, I'm sure there is room somewhere. Looks like she is an artist, just like her movie counterpart. And full of energy!

Let's try the ballerina style.

Hmm, it doesn't look as good as I expected. Perhaps it's the color, gold doesn't strike me as Rapunzels color but if I think a little, I remember the flower and I say of course, that's a logical choice. But I still think it's not the best idea to combine it with pink and purple. Maybe Belle could wear it?
As you can see, she can stand beautifully on her own, with or without additional support from her long skirt.
Her top and her short skirt have lots of painted and moulded details, like the pattern on her sleeve, the corset and a ribbon.
The long part of her sikert has lots of moulded details as well, I think it's really pretty and is very recogniseable as Rapunzels skirt.
Sitting is no trouble for this little lady, either. In certain positions, her braid supports her as well.
Huh, she looks somewhat angry
She has a purple painted on bodysuit or swimming suit :) It looks pink on some pictures but it is actually her signature purple color, almost like the frying pan snap-in. The same goes for her painted on slippers.
Talking about swimsuits on this picture she does look like as if she was on the beach taking a sunbath.
When she got everything back on her, I wanted to try how she looked with her original background. She's the first one of my princesses who has a background that can be actually used as a backdrop. I think it's perfect.
And she can hold her little frying pan beautifully! We also get to see her cute face with her broad friendly smile.
The other princesses welcome the new girl to the group. Her name is Phoebe and I already added her picture on the Little Kingdom Introduction site.
The next Little Kingdom Princess will be... Ariel!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése