2018. február 14., szerda

Valentine's day - a Dolly short story

"Love is an open door"

Fron Disney's Frozen

After our last talk I started to relax around Vester. I hope so at least. Not that we interacted that much but still. Now my goal was to make it clear to the others that we are anything but a couple. Valentine's day seemed the perfect opportunity to do so. I knew Meritre had some more dolls hiding in a big shipping box, since Hannah and Susanne told us that there were seven boxed dolls in there. Only three or let's say three and a half were opened, since although Beast was deboxed (I helped along with that), he was put back in his box and than back into the shipping box.
That's me, Dolly, a while back, helping deboxing Beast
A visit or two, made when the girls were watching, would certainly cure them. Perhaps they would  bestow another partner on me but as soon as they realize that I'm friends with everybody they will give it up. What a splendid plan!
I didn't just make up this plan but I started to realize it as well. First step: cross the room, when everybody is looking and disappear into the shiping box. Second step: turn up hours later with an odd smile on your face.
So I climbed up to that big cardboard box with a Disney sign on it.
There were only two guys in the big shipping box: Eric and Aladdin.
"Hi there. I thought I'd drop in and see how things are over here."
"It would be much better if we weren't stuck here."
I promised I would talk to Meritre about that and after a short chat I went back to the shelf.
"That's really nice of you to keep those poor boxed dolls entertained." Daphne said when I returned.
"They're actually really great dolls. Hopefully they'll get out of their boxes soon." I said trying to make a dreamy face. She only gave an indulgent smile as a reply and it was like a smile meant for a mischevious child. As if she would be telling me that she won't ruin my game but she knows very well what's going on and why I visited those dolls.
I felt a little uneasy but Meritre unknowingly helped me. She was trying to decide which prince charming should she saddle me with and asked me to pose with all of them. Worst idea ever but here is the result:
Umm... awkward

Where should I look?

Stiff as a stick

He's almost scary with that frown

I think they liked it as little as I did. Meritre choose the most romantic backgrounds, too. (Yes, I can be sarcastic like Megara sometimes) And what on earth was she thinking when she told me to pose with the two boxed boys? I asked her that aloud.
"Those picture will be good enough to compare." she said, half to herself, half to me.


Yes, that's my standard thinking picture
Additional thoughts by Kiki:
I'm worried about my little sister. She's not herself lately, ever since that Vester incident she is doing the strangest things and behaves in the most silly way to convince the other girls. And it looks like she is up to something, again. But I think it means great trouble for her for the more she tries the more our friends are convinced that they actually like each other. I'm not sure what to do, if I can do something at all. I don't want to meddle but this is just not right. Very likely the roots of the whole things are deeper and that's why Dolly can't get over it with simply talking.I want my cheerful adventorous sister back instead of this poor, unhappy, nervous creature that spends her days either sitting and doing nothing or doing the most stupid things. And Meritre is not helping with her Valentin's day photos and stuff. Maybe it would help if I found something for  her to do?


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése