2018. április 22., vasárnap

Treasures from my package

"We would ring in the season"

From Disney's Olafs Frozen Adventure

About a week ago I got a package form a good friend with lots and lots of treasures in it!
She got me some of it when she was at a Disney Park!
Let's see the treaures. When I opened the box, the first thing I saw was a Disney bag.With lots of cute things inside.

First thing that came out is a cute little kitty.
As you see it can be fatened to clothes and similar places. :)
There was a Belle pin.
This pin shows redesigned Belle wearing her ballgown while reading a book.
She looks great together with the other pin I have, Tinker Bell.
Tink and Belle. Tinkerbelle. Tinker Bell. With this new Belle, I've doubled my pin collection. Sounds cool. Now I own two pins. :)
A pendant with Elsa in one of her signature poses, holding up her hand making a snowflake.
My friend has one as well, I think that's really cool we both have it! :D

A pressed penny with Elsa and Anna.
I think those are very cute and they serve kind of taking home the memories from the park. :)
A very pretty snowflake, just the right size for my LE Elsa, Elinor.
It looks great in her hair, but I couldn't make it stay there so she's holding it now.
A Coco blindbag.
There was this cute dog in it - I think his name is Dante in the movie. (I haven't seen Coco yet.)
He is made of three parts and he is really easy to put together and he stays like that, too.

There were also two sets of Barbie clothes for my dolls. :)
This blue dress, modelled by Dolly, reminded both my friend and me of Elsas ice dress.
It looks really great on her! But other dolls will try it on, too, and you decide, on which girl it looks best.
Same ges for the blouse and the pink trousers.
Hannah Rapunzel is the first to try them on.
Aurora is second, also modelling the bag that came with the outfits.
Just the thing for Ariel to put her  gadgets and gizmos and whozits and whatzits and thingamabobs in it. This set is so pretty that I want to attempt making something similar. My girls doesn't have much to wear except their box outfits.

The last one is mine, and only mine - it's a card with a message for me in it. But I'll show you the cover, it's so beautiful!
Thank you, you are such a great friend :)


2 megjegyzés:

  1. I am SO glad the package got to you:) Just a warning...my computer is broken right now-its battery is no good. I'm on my iPhone that's technically not connected as a phone right now, so it's like an iPod touch.:P I'm trying to get it fixed. Sigh.

    Again I am so glad they got to you, and the outfits look cute on your dolls:) I'm glad they fit.

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. I'm sorry to hear that, I hope it can be repaired soon.

      Thank you very much, they are perfect for my (not so) little dollfamily :)

      Törlés