2018. szeptember 5., szerda

It"s party time - part 7

"Szívből üdvözlök itt minden testvért"


from Dance of the Vampires by Jim Steinman & Michael Kunze, Krolock welcomes his guests to his ball

So we thought Dolly would love to hear what was the party like. But who was to tell and what to tell? Everybody had something personal to share. And we agreed she'd be happiest if everybody told her own story about the ball. But so many guest would be a bit to much, especially when everybody is excited to tell about what happened and and talks at the same time.  So we decided that we all post about it and she can read everything. The boys weren't interested in writing so it's just the ladies, but each and every girl will write a post about the ball. As for the order, we threw some pieces of paper with numbers on them in a bag and everybody drew one. We thought we may need them again so we kept them. And all of us listed the party, evening activity that she thinks perfect. We are gathering ideas. ;)
 This little intro will be posted before everybodys post about the ball, so feel free to skip it if you've already read it and know what's going on. We wrote this one together, all of us who are going to tell about the dance.



7. Hannah Rapunzel - a beach party, watching the sunset would be part of it
The dancefloor was blue, like the sky. Or an exotic see. Just like his eyes. Dancing is like floating above the floor, like fairies.
It was like a dream.
I can't really describe it, yet I see it in my head as if it was reality at this very moment.
We were asked to take part in a dance teaching session before the party. I could already see myself twirling around in the room.
And soonn after the real dance was to start. I heard that Victoria had been talked over to wear that maglificent blue dress, because her own with the cape makes dancing impossible. It’s perfect for her, she... looks like a water fairy!
There she comes! She and Vester art he perfect couple, not one stepp missed and she is even able to maintain a conversation and…
'Hannah aren't you dancing?'
Seems like I didn't notice how quickly time went by while I sat there daydreaming.
It was my turn. I imagined I was a cherryblossom slowly falling from the tree, floating and twirling beautifully.
’Ugh.’
’I’m sorry. Is something the matter?’
’My arm hurts a bit It’s okay. I don’t want to ruin it when everybody is having fun’
I shook my head.
’It’s okay. Go to Sorghoktani over there and ask for help. She’s a doctor, she can do it.’
’And your dance? You’ve been waiting for it the longest time!’

’Health goes first and enjoy watching the others dancing more then doing it myself. Don’t they look like butterflyes?’
I sat down after Charles left and let my imagination go wild. I saw my friends as angels, butterflies, snowflakes, light dancingon water and other romantiic things like theese.
I was sad though that our little redhead butterfly couldn’t come.
I’m sorry this is quite short and not that interesting but alas, I’m better with paint and brush than with words.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése