2018. május 31., csütörtök

Edited: Teasers and new trailer released - Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2

"When Can I See You Again"

from Wreck-it Ralph ;)

Edit: I added the new trailer and a link to some more pictures and some thoughts towards the end of this post! Have fun!
Today I discovered that some pictures of the new Wreck-It Ralph sequel were released, among them a picture showing some of the Disney Princesses that will appear in the movie. I've been waiting for this since last year, when  a scene was shown at D23 where the girls appear. Here is an article from last year with more information:
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/07/15/wreck-ralph-sequel-disney-princesses/481531001/
I found two versions of that picture:
 
I linked this first one from Facebook, shared byWalt Disney Animation Studios The second one is linked from the USA Today site. I got the information from the comments section belonging to the first picture that the picture is cropped and where the full picture can be found.
I'm very excited for this movie I loved the first one and I as far as I know, Vanellope von Schweetz is going to give the ladies a makeover. I hope this means casual dresses for all of them and I also hope Disney realeases the outfits as dress packs. My dolls would love to exchange their ballgowns from time to time for more comfortable clothes.
According to the Wikipedia article, all members of the Disney Princess lineup will be included, so no worries if you don't see your favourite girl in the picture. (To make it clear: I consider Disney Princesses and princesses two different things. Disney Princesses is the lineup, with Pocahontas and Mulan beeing part of it, and princesses are - well, princesses. Anna is a princess but not a Disney Princess. Mulan is a Disney Princess but not a princess. That's how I see it.) I think they actually use the cast of Ms Amy Mebbersons Pocket Princesses - her lovely and funny weekly pictures feature Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida, Elsa, Anna and Moana. It looks like these ladies will appear in the new Wreck-it Ralph movie, too. I understand that many people are disappointed that characters they love didn't make it but I greatly dislike the amount of negativity and rudeness it brings with it. Maybe the other characters (like Kida or Nala) will get a chance later where they won't have to compete with the princesses for attention. That is pretty hard in my opinion.
Here are some more pictures, also form Facebook, shared together with the first picture:

Oh and here is the link to the trailer, too, I'm pulling this one from youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMgLxOZJWvs
Neither the pictures nor the video are owned by me, I'm merely an excited fan who wanted to share it.
Here is the new trailer that came out today (4th June 2018):
https://youtu.be/_BcYBFC6zfY
This flickr user made some great screenshots, go and look at them! They are right at the top now, but will likely get lover and lover, as koji kiote  adds more new pictures to the gallery. Another flickr user with amazing pictures, drj1828, made an album for Wreck it Ralph 2 which can be found here and the pictures can be easily found there even as his gallery grows. Those pictures are of course not mine.
If you look at these pictures, you'll see that all the girls missing from the first picture are there: Mulan, Merida and Ariel.
No Elena, but she has her own Wiki (as far as I know) and she is from a TV show, so I think it makes sense she is not in the same room as the other girls. But I'm sure she is out there somewhere in the internet, we just don't ger to see her in this movie. :)
The US Release Date is said to be November 21, 2018.
I'm going to watch this one with the original dub, since most of the puns and jokes get lost while translating or doesn't work so well in another language - at least that's what happened to the first Wreck-It Ralph movie.
Who else is excited? :)


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése