2018. július 19., csütörtök

A nice summer surprise

Áldozatunk fogadjátok,
Amit kérünk, megadjátok!
Előttetek fejet hajtunk,
Fogadjátok hódolatunk!

Literally: Take our offering,/you give what we ask for / we fear and respect you/ receive our homage (the shaman is talking to some ancient gods that were worshipped that time)
From the Hungarian rockopera King Stephen, from the Shamans song by Bródy János and Szörényi Levente

Today, the postman brought a mysterious pink little package. :)
Pink chessboard!
A good fairy, a really generous friend sent me this.
She had two of a certain dress, and gave me one of them! And she didn't only send  a dress, she put some really cute stickers and a very sweet note into the package! I can't thank you enough! Here are the stickers:
So very cute! And the dress is...
...Annas coronation dress! Off went Dollys hommemade little dress and she put on this the dress from the package. It's so beautiful and detailed! And the skirt is so nice and wide, I didn't know it was so pretty! She looks so gorgeous in it! And she looks almost like a different doll dressesd up like that, I had no idea a dress could make such a big difference. At least for me it seesms like a big difference. That dress is really magical!
I'm plotting an "evil" scheme for her - I'm going to send her on a dance date with the only Prince Charming around here. No I'm wrong, there is a Prince Eric doll, namely Charles around, so the only Prince Charming Villain. No worries, this one is a nice guy. :) The other  girls are cheering, too.
I'm so happy, thank you so much!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése