2017. február 13., hétfő

Introduction

Hello!
I guess I should start this blog with an introduction or something like that...
First, I would like to make it clear that english is not my native language so if any mistake occurs, I'm really sorry. Don't hesitate though to point them out, so I can correct them. :)
Second, please be polite and courteous. I reserve the right to moderate comments I think are too much. Criticising is perfectly fine (it's a great way to learn and grow) but as I already said, nothing offensive please.
I plan to use this blog to share the adventures of my many different dolls, my adventures in the doll world, musicals and everything I happen to be interested in. You are welcome to join my journey through those worlds. :)

" I dont know how, I don't know where or when, something long ago and far away led me to the place where I'm today"
(from the musical Rudolf - Affaire Mayerling, song: I was born for you)

How come I started a blog? And why dolls? And...?
It all started with this one, called Belles Bulletins. It tells the story of a dolls life. The story is finished now as far as I know. I love making up stories myself and this is a very nice and inspiring one, it made me want to tell my own dolls stories.
Than this blog started its journey and I thought why not mix things to make it more interesting?
But it still took me years to convince myself that I can do this, too. At least, I'll try. I already found out that I have the habit of adding to my older posts and correcting them. So don't be surprised.
The owner of this site gave me the final push and help to start it all.

I should mention Ms Amy Mebbersons fanart Pocket Princesses, too, since it gave me the idea to use the minis as the main characters. The blog by Eternal Snowkiss is a great source for everybody who would like to sew for their dolls. There are videos, patterns and more to help.
But there are many more sites, even in other languages out there I read and took inspiration from.
Thank you all for beeing so inspiring. :) I listed a few under other fun sites there are some that aren't updated anymore but there is a lot to read and have a look at anyway.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése