2017. február 20., hétfő

New friends - the Frozen Minis join - A story by Annis

"Beware the frozen heart"

From Disney's Frozen (Because Hans deserves it:))


We knew since our arrival that Meritre was obsessed with the mini dolls and it turned out quite soon that the newest princess candidates, Elsa and Anna and their movie, Frozen became another obsession. (Frozession as MyLittleMegara would call it.) And when those two obsessions were combined and released in the shape of a mini doll set consisting of 4 characters from the movie, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Hans, we knew what was going to happen. She had to have it. But how? Shipping prices are horrible, shipping would have cost as much as the set itself. She was not willing to give up and stared dreamily at the stock photos and photos made by other collectors. "They are so cute and would certainly get on well with the four of you." “What about Hans?” I asked. “If he won’t behave I’ll lock him away” was all she answered. Obviously she wasn’t concerned about adding a villain to her collection.
In the end she was lucky and a helpful and kind fellow collector helped her to get the set and sent it to her. It got lost. But this incredibly kind friend helped once again and one day a small box arrived.

The four of us were having afternoon tea. But Arabella stood up at once and curiously examinated the box. “What could this be and why did Meritre put it here?” “Just a moment” Meritre replied “I’ll free them.” She took it and cut it open. Another box came to light. An elegant display box with four minis like us. The long awaited Frozen minis. 
We stared at them wonderingly. That wasn’t the most polite thing to do but we couldn’t help it.
“Look, another redhead!” Chris shouted and run to them, dropping her cup as she got up. “Hi! I’m Chris. Are you going to stay in there? What’s your name? You two are quite pale!”
Now I had enough courage to go and have a look at them. I climbed up to the top of their box so I could have a better look.
Arabella and Rosemary didn’t really move just stared at them. Christine went on and asked question after question, not leaving even time for an ansver.
The little redhead turned a little pink. She was embarrassed by the load of questions. “Now, Miss Merida, is this the proper way to receive new members of the group?” Chris knew at once that Meritre was not pleased with her behaviour, she never called her Miss Merida except as a warning. Only Miss Christine Merida was worse, if she called her that there was something really wrong. 
“I’m sorry” she said. Than she turned back to the two ladies in the middle of the box. “I beg your pardon, I didn’t mean to be rude. You’re welcome here. Ehm, what’s your name?” “No need to worry” the blond girl smiled. “I’m Philippa and my sister goes by the name Hazel. She’s made to look like Anna from the movie Frozen and I’m Elsa from the same movie. We adopted each other as sisters since the movie characters were sisters as well.” Chris smiled back. “I hope to see you out of the box soon.”
I hoped for the same, new friends are always welcome and Elsas character seemed very interesting to me, I wondered what her doll form is like. Philippa seemed friendly and caring, she always looked after her little sister, Hazel – as far as it was possible, sutck in the box as they were. I hope to get to know them better, until then we can talk to them through the window part of the box.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése