2017. február 13., hétfő

Starting the Mini Princess Stories


Mini princess storys

The thirteen *fifteen** seventeen young heroines of this story are thirteen fifteen dolls, mini dollies to be precise. They were made to look like the Disney Princesses. They all have their own names but they also have the name of the character they are made to look like as a surename. For example foreigners adress them as Miss Snow White, Miss Ariel etc. They present themselves to foreigners as Jasmine Arabella, Belle Elisabeth etc. They have two homes: one in Meritres bedroom and one in the Princess House, they can get there through the Computer.
Please don't tell me that certain characters are not princesses, I don't want to argue about who is a Princess and who is not and why, I decided to call all of my little heroines princesses, yes, even Pocahontas and Mulan and Naomi and Elsa. Thankyou. :)

2016. 09. 24. Elena and Naomi
Sometime around august or september 2016 Elena of Avalor happened. And a set of mini dolls. Why not add those two little beauties as well to the group? So two new girls joined the gang, Nicolette Elena of Avalor and Rebecca Naomi. Oh yes, and the boys, too, taking Naveens (Gabe) and Aladdins (Mateo) places. The chanche that the original princes will be made as mini dolls is very slim and I saw a little likeness, so I decided to make them part of my list. So they are now on my wishlist.
The Plan was to start the stories when I have all princesses (not to mention all the other characters) but I came to conclusion that it’ll be better to start off with the ones I already have and not wait forever. Those are: Annis Ariel, Elisabeth Belle, Arabella Jasmine, Rosemary Rapunzel, Christine Merida, Philippa Elsa, Hazel Anna
Most stories will start with a quote I think goes well with that particular story. Sometimes they won't be in english but I'll always put a translation there, too. Some stories are told from the point of view of a mini doll and will de marked with 'a story by this and that'. Some just show what happened from an outsiders point of view. Those will be marked as 'a story told'.



*at the beginning the eleven Disney Princesses and the two girls from Frozen made up the group now I added the two girls from Elena of Avalor. I thought I can get all princesses before new candidates turn up. Obviously I was wrong.

**update: Now I have doubles of Elsa and Anna (Coronation and Winter versions) so there are even more princesses. And the number keeps growing. You can see the members of the princess gang I already own under the Introducing my minis tab.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése