2017. február 22., szerda

Toyfair 2017 thoughts

Before you get excited, no I wasn't there I just found som videos on youtube about the dolls and toys that interested me most:

Hasbros Disney Princesses, Frozen and Elena of Avalor dolls, figurines and playsets

 I just wanted to share a few thoughts, this is just my humble opinion, I'm not connected to Disney or Hasbro. I'll call the posable little dolls figures. They are adding Pocahontas to the  Little Kingdom line! I think she turned out really nice and the pose they found for her is in my opinion fitting, very "Pocahontaslike" You can take a good look at her at 0:56
There is a new Mulaan, too, and that makes me happy since Mulan is one of my favourite princesses.
There is something in the background during the frist minute that looks very much like the Beast, maybe a dancing set? He turns into  the prince, too but we don't get to see the prince.
There are new Elsa and Anna dolls and figures, too. Elsa as a piano. Interesting idea.
There are Moana dolls and figurines, too. The one with young Moana and toddler Moana is the cutest in my opinion. :)
While I'm not really into playsets, I remember I always wanted a Barbie house as a child and there is a house for both the Little Kingdom figurines and the Barbie-sized dolls. I think it wouldn't have bothered me  that the house was made for Elena and her family I would have let all the girls live there.
Elena has a pretty new dress and there is a Naomi doll, too! I'll have to take a closer look at her once she turns up in stores here.

And here is the video about the new Dascendants dolls (for Descendants 2)
I wish I could get just the outfits, as I already have the dolls I want. Carlos seems to have rooted hair this time instead of  moulded hair. I like Mals old, shorter hairstyle better but the two-pack Mals hair actually looks nice.

If you are intersted in other toys that were shoved there take a look at Idle Hands blog and look for the 2017 februar posts.


1 megjegyzés:

  1. It's about time there is a Little Kingdom Pocahontas and Mulan!:) Cool.
    I'm not really all that interested in Descendants, although I did like the movie, lol. But I AM excited about more Elsas and the fact that there's going to be a Little Kingdom Mulan and Pocahontas:)

    VálaszTörlés