2017. február 26., vasárnap

The Thirty Song Challange

I took it over from here:
http://adventuresindollwonderland.blogspot.hu/2016/09/the-thirty-song-challenge.html
Anybody who wants can take part and I thought it would be fun and did it and saved it. Now that I have my own blog, why not post it here? So here it goes:
Number 27, english version only works if you copy the link, at least for me...


1. Your Favorite Song
 Jenseits aller Schmerzen from the musical Marie Antoinette, literally Beyond all the pain
At the moment it this sad one is my favourite. But I love soooo many!

2. Your Least Favorite Song
 Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea
These voices are driving me crazy! I usually like Hayao Miyazaki films and music very much.

3. A Song That Makes You Happy
 Friend like me from Aladdin, hungarian version
Genie is great at making people happy. I got to know this song in my own language so I’m using that version.

4. A Song That Makes You Sad
I don’t know why but the piano version of this song always makes me sad. I like it though. It’s a piece of my childhood.

5. A Song That Reminds You of Someone
Elfelejtett dal - literally Forgotten song
’Forgotten song’ It’s about remembering a lost loved one – it was a favourite of a person very dear to me who is no longer with us and every time I listen to it I think of her.

6. A Song That Reminds You of Somewhere
Szép május volt - literally It was a beautiful May. I think it's a folksong but I'm not sure
This is a really ugly version of the song but I couldn’t find a better one and I just had to include it. I sang this to my grandmother at her house on the terrace. She passed away last autumn. This song reminds me of her  and of her home.(2016. szeptember 19.)

7. A Song That Reminds You of a Certain Event
 Do you hear the people sing from Les Miserables
My sister and I used it as a work song when we were working at night. It kept us awake
This is such a great version, showing all the Valjeans.

8. A Song That You Know All The Words To
Jézus és Mária - Jesus and Mary from the musical Mária Evangéliuma, Marys Gospel
It’s from the first musical I ever saw on stage when I was about 5-6 years old. I used to sing it a lot. Mary saying goodbye to her son.

9. A Song That You Can Dance To
Dancing Queen by ABBA
Not because it’s called Dancing Queen – it’s just music that makes me dance – well, kind of, since I can’t really dance

10. A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep
A little Fall of Rain
Eponine dying always make me close my eyes. Well not really sleeping but there is so much love and peace in this song.

11. A Song From Your Favorite Band
Apáink útján - literally on the way of our fathers, originally by a band called Carthago, this band called itself Jackal
I guess it could count as a band but the song is originally not theirs. It’s the same guy singing who sings number 20. only about 15 years younger

12. A Song From a Band You Hate 
uhh, I don’t actually hate any band-I'm indifferent

13. A Song That Is a Guilty Pleasure 
Strange Magic
  It's a strange magic in this song, too, at least for me

14. A Song That No One Would Expect You to Love
The first opening song of the anime Detective Conan or as it is known in the USA, Case Closed
I guess it’s because I like the series it belongs to so I grew to like the song as well

15. A Song That Describes You
 I belong to me - from the musical Elisabeth

If you try to change me
I must break away
To be what I am on my own

I'm here when you need me
I live and I die with you
16. A Song That You Used To Love But Now You Hate
Kings of the world from the musical Romeo & Juliet. I listened to it too much, it was really popular here any I had to listen to is literally all the time
English version:

but we listened to the french version, which is the original language of this musical:

17. A Song That You Hear Often On The Radio
I don’t lisen to radio… :(

18. A Song That You Wish You Heard On The Radio
Der Wind singt lalala - literally The wind sings lalala
It’s nothing for radio but I like this song, somehow it reminds me of Elena of Avalor. It belongs to the series Case Closed as well.

19. A Song From Your Favorite Album
 Lehull a fátyol - Der Schleier fällt from the musical Elisabeth, literally The veil falls
I guess the Elisabeth musical album could be called my favourite. This is the last song where Elisabeth joins Death.

20. A Song That You Listen To When You're Angry
Lila akácok from the operetta Victoria, literally Lilac/Purple acacia
It’s sad and angry at the same time. It calms me down. It’s form an operetta called Victoria
The guy singing is the same who sings number 11 only about 15 years older

21. A Song That You Listen To When You're Happy
One Jump - Hip-Hop in hungarian
Disney and happy songs.

22. A Song That You Listen To When You're Sad
Josh Groban - You Are Loved
It helps when someone keeps telling you not to give up even if it’s a song.

23. A Song That You Want To Play At Your Wedding
 Két Nyárfa - literally Two poplars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0o_5hC9TDU 
Two poplars. Just beautiful and simple
 24. A Song That You Want To Play At Your Funeral
Útvesztő minden út from the musical Elisabeth, literally Every way is a labyrinth 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucc6TLWes84&list=RDucc6TLWes84#t=93 
Elisabeth meets Death for the first time
25. A Song That Makes You Laugh
 Bajnok - One Last Hope from Hercules
Phil is great.

26. A Song That You Can Play On An Instrument
Part of your world
Part of your world –I can’t play it very well. We have a piano book with Disney songs in it. Meg’s song is in there as well but I never managed to play that one well enough.

27. A Song That You Wish You Could Play
All this time from the musical The Count of Monte Cristo 
28. A Song In A Foreign Language That You Like
 Kimi to Iu Hikari by Garnet Crow
There are just a few anime songs I really like

29. A Song From Your Childhood
Érzed már a szív szavát - Can you feel the love tonight
First Disney movie I saw in theatre, I used to sing it a lot with my sister

30. Your Favorite Song At This Time Last Year
Let it go
Let it go and this multilanguage version

2 megjegyzés:

  1. I need to listen to all the ones on your list I haven't heard:) Dancing Queen is one of my favorites, too-it's just so much fun. I used to take ballet, but I cannot dance otherwise, lol.XD

    I think I'd have trouble filling out this list...for example, I have no idea what I'd want to play at my funeral and I don't want to get married. And there are a bunch of songs that I hate...:P And I have a zillion favorites...:)

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. You already know a few. :)
      I can't dance at all, I'm just hopping around.
      I didn't fill all the spots, either.
      I think you can just pick a song you like, at least that's what I did. :)
      There are many more songs I like and I'm going to introduce at least some of them. :)

      Törlés