2017. március 7., kedd

Some arts and crafts

Today, I'll share some of the stuff I made for or about the princesses.

My princesses use  chairs I made using this tutorial made by My Froggy Stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WygYhe_PcMs
It's really easy to make, no sewing no gluing and it's really fast. Toiletpaperrolls are just the right size for these minis.
My sister gave me some old socks that have holes but a nice bee pattern as well, so I thought the'll be just right for these chairs. There are several different colors but I have only made two chairs so far.

Chris likes that chair, too. Here she is modelling a Belle town outfit I made. (And I'm comparing it to the original) I choose her to dress up as Belle because she is easy to dress, had matching shoes and I didn't have a Belle doll back then. Belle is a quite new addition but her story will be told a bit later. :) Back to the outfit. It consists of three separate pieces, blouse, dress and apron. The first two doesen't have anything to close it at the back, it would have made it too bulky in my opinion. They are held in place with the apron.
This little table is made to help recreating some delightful Pocket Princesses moments. :) And the princesses do need a table. It is made of three pieces of wood as legs and a fourth piece is the top. Very simple just had to measure where to glue the legs so the princesses can sit all around the table.
And at last but not least, some sketches I made using photo references. :) The first one is of the 17 inch Limite Edition Rapunzel dressed in purple the other is the 17 inch Limited Edition Anna doll, Fozrn Fever version. Enjoy! I could not find the reference picture for Rapunzel but for Anna I used a photo from the great collection of drj1828
This one to be exact:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/68105287@N03/22887923116/in/album-72157660818299185/



2 megjegyzés:

  1. The little furniture pieces for your minis are adorable, but I REALLY love your sketches! They are so awesome:)

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thankyou! I have some more but theese are the ones that turned out the best. :)

      Törlés