2017. október 26., csütörtök

31 day Disney Challenge - Day 20, Day 21 and Day 22

Day 20:
favourite soundtrack: The Lion King and Pocahontas were the ones I listened to most when I was a kid and they are still my favourites.

Here is one song from each album in hungarian so you get an idea what I was listning to:
Just around the riverbend:
youtu.be/V4jsNuIr5gg
I would have loved to include 'If I never knew you' but the hun version was never made - Disney didn't think it worth to make the hun dub for the anniversary version :( I love the version sung by Michael Crawford and Sherie René Scott most. Crawford has a Disney Album I just love.
Here it is, for you to enjoy:

Circle of life:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrUOBHy6hd0

Day 21:
favourite sequel: I'm mostly neutral about sequels (Except Mulan 2 - I think it turned out terrible) but Toy Story sequels are pretty good, if Pixar counts, otherwise I'd choose the third Lion King.


Day 22:
favourite Pixar film: Toy Story and Inside Out
I saw Toy Story in an open air movie theatre when I was about 8 and immediately liked the toys beeing alive idea. Inside out is something so different and interesting and still full of magic, it's really a lovely movie! 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése