2017. október 13., péntek

31 day Disney Challenge - Day 9, Day 10, Day 11 and Day 12

Day 9: favourite sidekick:
Abu, you can see a few reasons in the pictures why he is a favourite :)
Although he can't talk, he can express so much!

The next two are about quotes, I just love quotes - I often put one I think is suitable at the beginning of my posts :)
Day 10: favourite serious quote:
 “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.”

Yes that picture does not go with the quote, but he looks so vise :)
I know this is an overused one but it is something I'm still trying to learn :)

Day 11: favourite funny quote:
Everything Hades, the one I put on the picture is my very favourite.
Hades: I can't believe this guy! I throw everything I've got at him, and it doesn't even...
[Hades notices Pain is wearing Air-Hercs]
Hades: What... are... those?
Pain: Um, I don't know. I-I thought they looked kinda dashing...
Hades: [slowly burns up] I've got 24 hours to get rid of this... bozo, or the entire scheme I've been setting up for 18 years goes up in smoke, and YOU ARE WEARING HIS MERCHANDISE?
[Hades hears a noise, and sees Panic slurping some "Herculade"]
Panic: [chuckles nervously] Thirsty?
[Hades screams, and blows up a volcano]
 In the hun version, Panic offers a "cooling drink" to Hades so it's extra funny, Hades beeing so firey. :)  And the two are called Pech and Pánik in hungarian - Panicis Panic but  Pech actually means ill-luck. It suits him. :)
Here are a few more  I like a lot :)


Day 12: favourite kiss:
Nothing to say, really. It's magical. :)

Again I used pictures from https://disneyscreencaps.com/

The one with the many Hades quotes is not made by me.

Edit: disneyscreencaps is now: https://animationscreencaps.com/

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése