2017. október 28., szombat

31 day Disney Challenge - Day 27 and Day 28

Day 27:
character I'm most like: I guess it's Belle because of loving books an feeling like beeing odd and Elsa because.. I can't really put it into words but still...

Day 28:

Pixar or traditional animation: I guess I take what I get and I'm fine with it. 

Toy Story and Monster INC works great the way it is made but I just love the handdrawn expression sheets drawn for Rapunzel or any other 3D animated character :) If I'm forced to choose I think I like handdrawn animation a tiny bit better but I'm happy with both.

Pictures are not mine I just put them together

2 megjegyzés:

  1. I'd pick Elsa too. Obviously, but I'm sure you already knew that:) I also love to read!

    I like both animation types and don't have an overall preference, I don't think.:P

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Yes, yes, yes, you're even more like elsa than I am :)

      Me too! Both methods gave us some magic. :)

      Törlés