2017. október 1., vasárnap

31 day Disney Challenge - Day 1

Disney Challenge
I started a Disney Challenge on flickr because it sounded fun and I thought I could post it here as well.
Here are the tasks:
Day 1 - Favourite movie:
Yes, yes, this was a though one, really. I love so many! As a small child, Lion king was number one, it was the first movie I saw in cinema and I had lots of plastic lion figurines and still have most of them. Later Hercules and Beauty and the Beast became favourites as well. Hercules is so funny, Beauty and the Beast is mainly a favourite because of Belle and the story - I often felt like I'm odd. Wreck-it Ralph has a nice story and we had so much fun watching it with my siter and brother, I loved the jokes :)
 I love so many others as well, like Mulan and Aladdin and Frozen and... but I had to stop somewhere and that's the best I could come up with. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése