2017. október 27., péntek

31 day Disney Challenge - Day 25 and Day 26

Day 25: funniest moment:
I choose a bunch of the best to make this pic :) Genie and his neck, Jafar and Iago plotting to marry Jasmine, Hercules and Megara, Hades and his henchmen Pain and Panic, the three good fairies from Sleeping Beauty, hit a guy with glasses, Mulan trying to behave like a man. :) There are so many more I didn't put in here though.

Day 26: saddest moment

As a child, I thought, as many others did, that Mufasas death and Simba trying to wake him up is the saddest. I found now that I think these two moments the most sad.
Beast letting Belle go - in the musical version it is even more touching, since he sings a reprise of  the song 'If I can't love her'
Elsa mourning for her sister -  think that the last of your loved ones is gone and you believe it's your fault - impossible to describe.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése