2017. október 14., szombat

31 day Disney Challenge - Day 13 and Day 14

Those two days are about voices, both speaking and singing. I thought it's fair to choose one original english and one hungarian example for each. However, I ended up with an extra both days :)

Day 13 - favourite speaking voice(s)

Kelly Macdonald – favourite original english speaking voice – Merida
I love her accent :)

Sinkovits Imre – favourite hungarian speaking voice –Mufasa


Vass Gábor –Sebastian from The little mermaid
Under the see – Ringat a víz (literally: The water is rocking you)


Day 14
favourite singing voice(s):


Janza Kata – favourite hungarian singing voice – princess Jasmine’s singing voice – I already introduced her with A Whole new world in an earlier post.

Idina Menzel – favourite original english singing voice – I don’t think I have to introduce Elsas voice actress, so I’ll link another song to give an example of her voice.
Heaven help my heart – Isten óvd szívem (literally: God, protect my heart)

Lea Salonga – Mulan
Reflection

Phew, those were hard ones, here are so many I really like and could not mention. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése