2018. március 30., péntek

What can I say - the Vester part of the story

"Who am I? Who am I?
I am Jean Valjean!"

from Les Miserables by Boublil & Schönberg

This is a guest post by Vester and it took me a lot of time and effort to convince him :)

What can I say? I didn't want to do a post. And seeing what the others wrote was something I wanted even less. (Not to mention others reading my thoughts) But the dollmistress (note by Meritre: He means me) insisted I have to tell my side. She's doin' the typing for me. Right. Where do I start it? A villain doll never has it easy. Even less if said doll has no idea that he or she is a villain. But the other dolls are unfriendly. Always. Enough to confuse you. Especially if you look like a prince. And think you are the hero of the movie. A fine mess is the result. The others laugh at you. Or ignore you.
A journey means hope for a doll. And I landed in a house full of friendly princesses. (note by Meritre: Now it is full, it wasn't that full back than!) Princesses who don't judge. A rare thing or so I'm told. But I didn't know that when I landed. Was the first to be taken out of the shipping box. I was glad to be taken out. Hoped to be deboxed. Those ties are devilishly unconfortable. And then I got a glimpse of the first doll that already lived in that house. The House that was to be my new home. A redhead. The redhead sister from the same movie I came from. She had freckles. Just like me. She looked excited. And had a friendly face. But usually that doesn't mean anything. I've seen dozens of dolls that looked just like her. They had different outfits and sometimes different hairstyles, too.
So this doll there was acting scared and displeased. But she looked like she didn't mean it. She doesn't really think I'm bad. She just pretends to do so. Because that is in the movie. But she seemed to be rather curious and playful. At least that was my impression. She sat down on the box.
"I'll faint if you take him out of that box" she announced.
"That's a bag of moonshine and you know it." the dollmistress said laughing. "You just came to check out this newcomer. And to sit on the box. That's very kind of you."
"You flood the house with villains so we have to check out what you get." Dolly said with dignity. "Besides, you are scaring the minis."
"You two would make a cute couple."
This remark didn't make her angry. That was a good sign. She reddened and smiled slightly.
"I'm really going to faint." she insisted. Not very convincingly. "And who knows what will happen if you let him out."
Nothing happened. I was deboxed nevertheless and  she didn't faint. And she was still there, complaining.
Her voice was the only thing that implyed to me that she was still around. Well, not exactly. But my efforts to get a better look at her were in vain. She wasn't standing still for a second. The dollmistress was pushing  both of us around, too. Impossible to see anything. And on the top of that, an idea came to the dollmistress.
"You know what, you could do that dancing pose from the movie!"
"P-p-p-posing? With him? But... but..." Dolly protested.
"You'll see, it'll be fun!" was all she got as an answer. "Now, where do  have that screenshot? Oh yes, this one."
And so we were carried in front of the computer and told to do a dancing pose. Great idea to dance with a girl I've just met. The kind of idea our dollmistress often has. What do I do with this girl? Best would be to get over with it quickly. But she can't dance. She told me so. By this time she was red as a tomato. A ripe tomato. Now I have to teach her. And you know what? It was fun. She even smiled. She is quite cute when she smiles. I hope to get to know her better. Maybe we could do a dance club or something together. She is talented. That's where we are now. Don't start getting those ideas. Although I have to say I do like her a lot. Those hints makes her nervous. And don't look so innocent. I know you're going to read this. As soon as my back is turned. And I don't like that. Just so you know.

Told you, dollmistress, they'll do it... Nice hair, ladies.


Note by Meritre: Vester is not the type to share his thoughts. But in my opinion it's important to ask and see the thoughts of both sides. I hope I can convince him to do another one later on.



2 megjegyzés:

  1. I really liked reading Vester's thoughts hoping he does more posts. 😊 Vester and Dolly look so cute together!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Aww, thank you very much! 😊 I'll tell him, hopefully that'll convince him.

      Törlés